Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Painting a Day - Day 4

I did another one!  I'm very happy I've been keeping this up.  I managed another painting even with a full day of work again and I feel so good about it too!  I think I like this one the best so far and sadly...  NO WIRE!  It really is upsetting that I can post the pictures on here yet.  I'm really hoping to find the wire soon so I can at least show them.  

I still have work to do on my skills.  And I think I need new brushes.  I'm getting used to using the oils and realizing how much I have to let them sit before I can put paint on top of previously painted areas.  The paintings are small which helps to keep me focused. 

We'll see how it all goes tomorrow.  I don't want to lose the whole momentum.  This also makes me think of doing this again in the future, but I want to get through this 7 days of the painting a day thing.  

1 comment:

Mike said...

What kind of stuff are you painting?