Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Beginning

I'll try to be brief and interesting but I promise neither.

I'm setting up this blog to start trying to be more in touch with people who are interested in finding out what is going on with me and what I'm doing day to day here in my corner of the world.  I'll try to keep this non-flaming, since, well, that just irritates the heck out of me.  

Some things I'll be trying to do in the future....

*WIP's - that's right, I'll be posting works-in-progress!  Most likely this will be oil paintings, watercolors or acrylics and not the fan art that I do for anime conventions.  The fan art goes quickly and I don't know how interesting those might be.  

*Convention reports - I might even give up-to-date reports at the cons themselves if the hotel has some internet access.  Why?  Because I like to encourage people's interest in conventions.  Besides, the more interest the more people will go and then... well... maybe... buy some art from me?  ..... ahem... moving along...

*Posting the sale of art - I have some plans for artwork in the coming week and will be posting art for sale here.  That is original work that may not be available at conventions or you might get it before it gets put up for auction.

*Where I'm at - I'll post about conventions I'm planning on attending so you know where I'll be planning on going.  I'll include links to the con sites so you can quickly find it and sign up if you'd like to go too.  

*Reviews of stuff - Movies, shows, books or comics... whatever.  I like to promote things that I think are good and encourage others to see it.

*Links - Links to other artists and sites that are interesting and fun.

There's more to come I suppose but those are some basics.  So welcome to the blog, pull up a chair, have a lovely cup of tea and some cookies and put your feet up!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Welcome back to the world!

Everyone's moving to Blogger :/ And old PoV/PoE friend (pre WoW, I don't think you know him,) returned to blogging, also ditching LJ for Blogger.

I'll check out the forums too, until then -show me some artwork!