Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What's Next?

Well, this past weekend was a reorganizing one. I cleaned off the drawing table and did a bit of cleaning up (Pooka: No luck finding the camera cord - I'm afraid it actually went with my father in the thought it was part of his phone or something... >_< I'm hoping not but the more I think about it, the more possible it is). I had to do some taxes and go through bills. Paperwork!

Yeah, the ugly underbelly of this fancy freelancing life-style.

I have been doing some drawing in my sketchbook - just some characters and such. The paper in the sketchbook is colored so that is actually letting me use some colored pencils for color touches which I like to do.

I am thinking I will have to order a new camera cord though. Very frustrating. But you do what you have to!

I also have to do some work for Balticon. I have the small paintings from the Painting a Day project, but I need to do some more fantasy based things.

No comments: