Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Emerald City

So, I'm leaving in about a half hour for the airport to head over to Kansas City to visit my brother and his family for a week.  I'll still be posting but can't promise much to say that will relate to art things.  I'll have a sketch book with me and some drawing supplies, but I don't think I'll have much time to do anything more than draw a little. 

I'm looking forward to getting away from J-town - which has put in some new parking rules, making it just about impossible for me to park the car anywhere.  I would get a residence parking permit, BUT as I don't live on the residence streets (I live in an apartment on the main street), they won't issue me one.  So I had to place a formal complaint and I'll have to attend some town meeting to get my voice heard.  It is absolutely ridiculous.  I won't get started on my visit to the borough office to discuss this issue.

Ah well, away from stupid J-town and stressful work to visit family.  Shouldn't be stressful... right?  :D

No comments: