Saturday, April 13, 2013

Don't Miss Out on Etsy Items


First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone for all the wonderful support and kind words regarding my last post and the news of my move.  The outpouring of all that awesome was great!  And it also showed me that people are actually reading this blog - also a boost!

I was going to write about a few other things, but as the move to Las Vegas looms closer and the cost and time that surrounds it is swirling, I realized that I would have to stop doing anything with the Etsy shop I have till after we are settled in the new home.  It would be great to keep going up until the end to see if I could get some help financially (the cost of moving and the classes are still a reality), the time and the draw of attention is something I can't really do.  I need to be focusing on packing things up, including my art and jewelry and not worrying that I'll close up a box and then have to go rummaging to get something out to ship to a buyer.

 I'm letting the prints and book mark posting expire and not renewing them till after May 22nd at least so that they can be packed up in boxes.  The jewelry I will continue to have up till may 1st.  After that, I will shut down the Etsy shop so I can focus on the moving.  That means, any plans you have on checking out my items to buy for Mother's Day or just for yourself need to be purchased before then.  Especially if you have any special requests (like changing earwires to clip-ons). 








I've tried to make sure that some nice items for Moms are in my shop, so please check them out!  I'll be posting other things later on, but for now, I hope there are some items you might like to pick up!  Thanks as always and again, thank you for the great support!  You guys are awesome!

No comments: