Sunday, July 28, 2013

Intro to Entertainment Class is Wrapping up.


My Intro to Entertainment class is near to done...  Just a few more classes and then its over.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to take the next class - certainly not right away - due to funds, but I'm going to continue trying to work on this project I've taken on.  I have mixed feelings over all on the class.  It was one day a week which was good and bad of course.  I don't know if I got everything out of it that I wanted to, but I know it did make me do things I hadn't done before and that was important.  It also has given me a bit of a direction to work towards and I did get a lot of good information from my instructors.  Information is always invaluable.

The following is some of the work I've done so far.  I'll do a final post showing everything and a bit of what the actual project is.  Maybe it will end up being a game some day?

The finalization of the main character:


The finalization of one of the environments:


The start of the next environment:


Beginning character development of one of the creatures:
 



We'll see how this all develops... Does it look interesting so far?



No comments: